Yubico Forum

...visit our web-store at store.yubico.com
It is currently Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:59 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:55 pm 

I'm able to use the YubiKey NEO with LastPass on my Zopo ZP999.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:55 pm 

Success: Yubikey NEO firmware v3.3 OAUTH and OpenPGP v1.0.8 (using OpenKeychain 3.1.2) over NFC with the following devices:
  • Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket running Android 4.1.2 (upgraded from Gingerbread);
  • Nexus 7 tablet (circa 2012) running Android Lollipop (upgraded).

Noticed that it was important to position the NEO device exactly over the NFC antenna: placing it a little off would cause the phone to beep repeatedly as if it recognized the NEO, but it did not work until I position it just right - and then the beep was short and different, and everything worked well. :-)

Still trying to figure out how to change pin-retries counter (the recipe given here did not work - returned success without actually effecting change).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:43 pm 

No problems on OnePlus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:22 pm 

I have not been successful reading the Yubikey NEO from a Windows desktop with an ACR122T NFC reader and the Windows app from GoToTags.com. The app displays a message, "The NFC tag type is not supported". I have not changed the NDEF settings using the Personalization tool. I am hoping there are some NDEF setting that will be compatible. The tech support for GoToTags replied, "most NFC tags have a UID, which is a fixed read-only value from the manufacturer that uniquely identifies all NFC tags".

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:25 pm 

I just received an HTC One M9 and the NFC does NOT work with Lastpass reliably. I can get it to work only after tapping on another NFC tag in a separate tag reader program.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:13 am 

Just received my new Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML), tried NFC communication with my NEO and it works...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:58 pm 

does someone have problems with oneplus and the taginfo app? I can only see NDEF data and got a communication error.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:59 pm 

Got a Yubikey Neo and a Oneplus one, they work great (didn't do a lot of testing, but it can read the nfc with ease).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:23 am 

tux79 wrote:
Anyone else tried a Nexus 9? I can't get it to work at all (works fine on Nexus 5 and Nexus 7.)

Yes, works fine with the Nexus 9. The NFC sensor seems to be in the camera area.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:27 am 

Works great with the Nexus 6. NFC antenna seems to be running through the center of the phone from the letter N of Nexus all the way up to just below the dimple.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next