Yubico Forum

...visit our web-store at store.yubico.com
It is currently Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:32 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:42 pm 

Hello

1. I followed the tutorial on how to program my yubikey to use a static password for the 2nd config. After this is done, I goto notepad, and it puts out a OTP not a static password. How do tell yubikey to use the static password or the OTP by default? I cannot set truecrypt becuase yubikey still gives OTP and not a static pw.

2. How do I setup LiveID to work with yubikey? I saw the video tutorial, but it mentions that I have to specify LiveID to use two factor authentication and i cannot find this anywhere. So what setting do i need to set to actually use Yubikey with LiveID

3. Same question as 2, except for apps.google.com. I cannot find where to setup two factor authentication, and the video shows it working not how to set it up.

I have a Information Security Presentation on December 2nd, and I would like to have all this working.

So far the only thing I can get Yubikey working for is windows logon with rohos, and this forum.

Thanks!!

--------------------
Update

Ok, I did not find this anywhere, but if you hold down the key for 4 seconds then let go, thats config 2. If you tap it, thats config 1. Now I know how to use static and OTP options.

Also I figured out the google apps thing, to bad its only for premier.

Now I need to figure out LiveID and I will be golden.

Last edited by tethoma on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:43 pm 

blank