Yubico Forum

...visit our web-store at store.yubico.com
It is currently Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:22 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Suggestions
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:13 pm 

I like my yubikey very much and I use it often but I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on so many more potential uses.

I'd like to see a yubikey offered that had a slot for each of the possible configurations. I'd like to see a very user friendly tool created to allow me to configure each of the four possible configurations and if you think of more possible configurations there should be a slot added for those as well. Generally, a one-to-one slot to possible configuration.

Also, it should be impossible for me to permanently or irrevocably screw up my yubikey configuration. I think a lot of people, like me, tend to stay away from the personalization tool as it exists today for fear of destroying a perfectly working out-of-the-box configuration.

Whenever I need to authenticate I almost always first think to myself "How can I use my yubikey here?", the answer shouldn't require a Google search but should be immediately apparent.

One more thing, I love the lastpass integration, this alone makes yubikey worth the money. Keep up the good work.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+