Yubico Forum

...visit our web-store at store.yubico.com
It is currently Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:46 pm 

Hi,

what kind of proof can you give the users that this product is not spoiled with NSA or GCHQ backdoors or other crap?
I mean you produce in the USA or in Sweden and there seem to be clearly a high possibility that either the goverments or the laws of the goverments enforce you to integrate backdoors.

What I don't get is why do you avoid that the firmware is readable or re-flashable from the device. Having an open source toolchain together with a PGP public key to confirm that what's on the stick is really backdoor clean should have been implemented.

What kind of actions do you do to avoid beeing forced by goverments to integrate backdoors?

What kind of checks are available for the user to check that this product is NSA free hardware?

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:42 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Please refrain from opening multiple threads copy.

This I will lock this one as you already have a thread in the Yubikey NEO forum.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]