Yubico Forum

...visit our web-store at store.yubico.com
It is currently Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:57 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:48 am 

S6 Edge works, the antenna placement on the S6 edge is really fidgety and it usually took me a couple tries.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:18 pm 

How can I enable my Android Galaxy 5 phone so I can use Yubikey Neo to unlock it?
THis is for SAMSUNG-SM-G900V

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:40 pm 

NFC function works with Lastpass on the Nexus 6P

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:55 pm 

NFC works for Lastpass and Yubico Authenticator on my BlackBerry DTEK60. Yubico Authenticator also works on a BlackBerry Priv.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:45 am 

My YubiKey NEO's NFC interface is working with my Samsung Galaxy S5 mini (Model number: SM-G800Y). The NFC processing method used is Embedded Secure Element (eSE).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:14 am 

baslking wrote:
indie1982 wrote:
Has anyone managed to get the NEO working with a HTC 10 phone and the YubiClip app? I'm having no luck it detecting the NEO with NFC. I've taken the NEO off my keyring and removed the case from my phone, then I'm holding it over the NFC antenna (to the left and right of and directly over the rear camera lens). I've tried different angles, the best I can do is to get the phone to half make the NFC noise (the kind of noise where it's detected an NFC tag but it's not quite read it!), but nothing is ever copied to the clipboard.

NFC on the phone definitely works for Android Pay and other NFC tags that I have, just no luck with the NEO!

I've been using it successfully for a month with both Yubiclip and Authenticator. I use Clip as the default application and then launch Authenticator when I need it. Strangely enough I came looking to this forum, because it just stopped completely. No indication whatsoever that the key is being detected. Not a whimper. You do have the right spot for the antenna. It had been working on first touch after a bit of practice. I have used an NFC mobile payment app successfully too, so I know my NFC works. Really frustrating! Not sure if it's some combination of incompatible version updates or what.

I am in the same boat, I have an HTC 10 and my three Neo keys never get recognized by the phone. The only way I can even get the 10 to make a sound on the tags is to have an NFC Tag Reader app open. About 99% of the time there's just a detection sound and 1% it's able to read the tag but the app says communications interrupted and tag information may be incomplete/incorrect.

I suspect this is purely an HTC 10 OS implementation for NFC because I can use Android Pay without any problems.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:25 pm 

Yubikey Neo works with the Google Pixel XL Running Android Oreo, and Lastpass.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:49 pm 

Moto Z (Android 7.1.1): Yubico Authenticator works.

There's a problem that NFC seems blocked sometimes and the Yubico Authenticator does not detect the Yubikey. In that case one has to stop the app, turn NFC off and on again in the setting and restart the app.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7