Yubico Forum

...visit our web-store at store.yubico.com
It is currently Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:28 pm 

I have a question about the Scan Code mode, when I tried to insert the scan codes some key just didn't work, for example: '|' '\' '/' '?'.
Is there some restriction when capturing scan codes?
In my country, Brazil, we use a keyboard mapping know as ABNT2, if I change my keyboard for an American mapping all keys worked fine.
I read the manual about the incompatibility of keyboards, if change windows back to ABNT2 and use the yubikey I receive '}' ']' ';' ':'.
Since ABNT2 is my default configuration, and of most people and computers here, it would be a pain changing the kb map every time.
Is there a way to feed the personalization tool with scan codes without typing? I'm developing a C++ program to get the scan codes of my kb and export to a file.

Now about the fixed input, how it works? I just don't understand what is the output, tried convert ASCII to hex, scan codes, so I could predict the output, this may be ubernoob question sorry about that.

Thank for this great device!
And sorry for the english, it isn't my native language, feel free to correct me!

Victor

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+