Yubico Forum

...visit our web-store at store.yubico.com
It is currently Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:19 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:34 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

James should be subscribed to this topic and reply you about the plugin (i suspect)

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:21 pm 

jiunnyik wrote:
Yubikey is not working with Joomla 2.5.18.

I updated an installation of Joomla from 2.5.17 directly to 2.5.19 with the patch available as of 9 Mar 2014. After the update the Yubikey worked as it always has--without any problems.

-- Wayne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:59 am 

wayne wrote:
jiunnyik wrote:
Yubikey is not working with Joomla 2.5.18.

I updated an installation of Joomla from 2.5.17 directly to 2.5.19 with the patch available as of 9 Mar 2014. After the update the Yubikey worked as it always has--without any problems.

-- Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Please try create a new user, and add the user to the yubikey. You will see the problem.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:59 am 

Tested with fresh installation of Joomla 2.5.19, it is still not working with error message: Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:41 pm 

jiunnyik wrote:
wayne wrote:
Please try create a new user, and add the user to the yubikey. You will see the problem.

Jiunnyik --

Using an updated (not fresh install) version 2.5.19 of Joomla I created a new user with the Joomla User Manager. I then tried to log in as this new user (before adding them to the Yubikey list). The new user COULD NOT log-in. The login attempt produced the same error message that you describe ("Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet"). I found this post on the Joomla Forum [ http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=673&p=3152668 ] that describes the same (or maybe similar) problem. I have NOT tried the fix described in that post.

Have you confirmed that your newly created user can log-in before being added to the Yubikey list?

-- Wayne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:26 pm 

I am having this same issue. When Joomla Authentication is on the user can log-in fine. However when trying to use the Yubikey it fails. This is true for any new user I try to add even though they are able to work or previous sites. This is new with Joomla 2.5.19. I posted on the Google Code page as well: https://code.google.com/p/joomla-yubike ... etail?id=8

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:26 am 

wayne wrote:

Jiunnyik --

Using an updated (not fresh install) version 2.5.19 of Joomla I created a new user with the Joomla User Manager. I then tried to log in as this new user (before adding them to the Yubikey list). The new user COULD NOT log-in. The login attempt produced the same error message that you describe ("Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet"). I found this post on the Joomla Forum [ http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=673&p=3152668 ] that describes the same (or maybe similar) problem. I have NOT tried the fix described in that post.

Have you confirmed that your newly created user can log-in before being added to the Yubikey list?

-- Wayne

Wayne

Yes, I confirm the newly created user can log-in before added to the Yubikey list.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:33 am 

Seem like yubikey only supported up to Joomla version 2.5.17 , version after 2.5.17 are not supported anymore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:59 pm 

I bought 2 Yubikeys for use with Joomla 2.5.
It seems to be easy to use the Component and Plugin but they do not work under Joomla 2.5.22.

Has anybody an Idea to use the Two-Factor-Authentication with Joomla 2.5.22? I think there are many Sites with this Version of Joomla.