Yubico Forum

...visit our web-store at store.yubico.com
It is currently Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:10 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:03 pm 

Hello everyone...

I posted this question in another section named web service client software, but then realized there has not been a post there in quite some time, so i figured I would post here.

I downloaded the PHP class from here https://code.google.com/p/php-yubico/ to go with my Yubi Standard key.

Now I am just a sys admin and by no means any PHP guru, but i need to install a basic auth demo for the dev guys to test with.

So i unpacked this demo package on a Linux server, setup the MySQL database imported db.sql and created a user and pass for database access. I then put this info in the config.php file

Now i go to the index.html page click on "Set username and password for this demo"
enter is a simple user and pass, press the Yubi key and in return i get a page that just says "Set username/password for demo"
Nothing get entered in to the database, I tested db connectivity and its fine.. as we have other apps that use php and mysql on this dev server...

even the simple One factor yubi key only fails with "Demo YubiKey only"
Any suggestions?

Thanks..

Rob..
Montreal, Canada

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:06 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Locked for double post.

Please use other topic.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]