|Yubiradius YubiApp problem *solved*
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||yaffle [ Tue May 08, 2012 3:31 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Yubiradius YubiApp problem *solved*|
For demo purposes, we:
- Put our own otp config in the second slot of a yubikey using the Personalization tool version 3.0.1
- Attached that key to a user in the Yubiradius enviroment (3.5.1)
- Tested the user/key - success
- Enabled YubiApp registration on the domain AND General/Global configuration
- Tried https://ip/YubiApp/ registration
But it keeps telling me that:
YubiApp Registration is disabled for your Domain.
Anything I missed or can test?
|Author:||yaffle [ Thu May 10, 2012 10:14 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Yubiradius YubiApp problem *solved*|
After a debugging session in the Yubiapp php docs, I solved the problem.
Even thought I only have one domain, I need to specify the user as firstname.lastname@example.org for the app to work.
I can test the user in the troubleshoot part of the YubiRadius app without the @domain part however, so that's a little bit confusing...
Maybe you guys can add the requirement on the YubiApp Registration page?
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 1 hour|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group