Yubico Forum

...visit our web-store at store.yubico.com
It is currently Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:53 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:15 pm 

Hello and thank you for your time.
I am in the process of setting up my first Yubikey Neo for use with a Samsung S-5 Active and Last Pass. After no troubles with my PC, I am having difficulty getting it to work with my Android. After 30 minutes of attempts to scan the Yubikey QR code with the Yubikey authenticator downloaded from Google Play I found the the few times the scanner "locked" on the QR code of my key my screen it repeatedly pulled up a war game to be purchased/played on the phone. Eventually in advanced setup on my PC I was able to manually enter the 2 codes required by the mobile app. My concern is the NFC does not recognize the Yubikey even after manual entry of the codes. I went over the steps several times. What steps do I need to take to ensure there is nothing wrong with the key? Not reading the key code and the NFC failure leads me to think I am the problem. Is there anyone willing to do this over the phone or tell me the best way to integrate Yubikey Neo, Google and my Android in an efficient manner? Again, thank you for your time.

Kindest regards,

Chris

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+