|Do you have a QUESTION? Please READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Tom [ Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:31 am ]|
|Post subject:||Do you have a QUESTION? Please READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!|
If you want to ask for help in Yubico Tech Community please refer to these guidelines. This is to help you and all the other users to have a better experience and make the most out of this community.
If you want to post a question and need help
1) Your topic must contain the tag [QUESTION]. (i.e. your topic title must look like something like this: [QUESTION] - how do i configure the Yubikey for Windows logon?)
2) If you find the solution to your question, or some users helps you find a solution please EDIT your first topic and change the TOPIC TAG to [SOLVED] (i.e. [SOLVED] - how do i configure the Yubikey for Windows logon?)
3) Be patient and wait for support/community to provide an answer. For direct support on Yubico's products visit https://yubi.co/support
TOPIC LENGTH - If the TAG takes up too much space for your topic tile, please use the short tag [Q?] instead of [QUESTION] and [S!] instead of [SOLVED]
If you think you have found a bug
go on https://github.com/Yubico/ and open an issue in the appropriate repository!
If it is not about software available on GitHub, then:
1) Your topic must contain the tag " [BUG] " at the beginning of the title. (i.e. [BUG] - bug when i press the button X on windows 8)
2) Please before posting a [BUG] look for help from other users or Google, as probably it is not a bug but miss-configuration.
3) Bug concerning our software should be reported on GitHub at http://github.com/yubico
The Yubico Team.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 1 hour|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group