Yubico Forum

...visit our web-store at store.yubico.com
It is currently Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:53 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:24 am 

I'm trying to add all my authenticators to my Yubikey Neo but it's not letting me add a 7th service to the list. I have an older Yubikey that lets me do this which seems odd. Two of the services had to be added manually because they have unique secret keys that don't conform to the standard format (Origin and Steam) and I suspected that was having something to do with it because they have very very long secrets but then I tried my old key and it worked fine on there.

I've tried adding the 7th service on the mobile app, in the desktop authenticator as well as using the command line "put" command (which is what I had to use to get my Origin and Steam authenticators working because of the custom secret keys they use). None of those worked.

Here's an image of my old Yubikey with all the services added:

Here's an image of my new Yubikey which won't let me add anymore services:

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Belariad on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:17 am 

For anyone that was wondering, I found a way to reset the entire OATH applet on my Yubikey. It required running the command line version of the yubikey authenticator desktop app and using the commands found on https://developers.yubico.com/ykneo-oath/Protocol.html.

After wiping all my OATH keys from my Yubikey Neo, I re-added them all again and magically it can fit up to 8 now (not sure if it could do more, as I don't have that many services). Deleting them through the authenticator wasn't enough, I had to wipe them using the command line stuff.