Yubico Forum

...visit our web-store at store.yubico.com
It is currently Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:25 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:48 pm 

Hi

The usability of the Yubico Authenticator on the Mac would be improved if

a) The Authenticator window automatically minimised after the clipboard button was clicked.

Ideally this behaviour would be configurable via preferences. My comments are based on using a Mac and I don't currently have access to a Windows PC but this behaviour could also apply to Windows.

b) Clicking on the dock icon when the app has previously been minimised worked correctly.

Currently, clicking on the application's dock icon after the application window has been minimised (i.e. not closed) doesn't redisplay the application window - nothing happens. It is possible to redisplay the application window by using a secondary click, selecting "Show all windows" and then selecting the window's thumbnail but this clearly isn't ideal! Clicking on the dock icon works correctly if the window is closed rather than minimised (i.e. the X is used rather than the - )

These observations are based on using Yubico Authenticator 3.1.0 and macOS Sierra Version 10.12.2

Steve

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:27 am 
Yubico Team
Yubico Team

a) double click on the credential, not the clipboard icon, and it will copy/minimize

b) if you double click on the credential, you can then single click on the dock icon and it will restore the window