Yubico Forum

...visit our web-store at store.yubico.com
It is currently Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:01 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:58 pm 

I have a Yubikey Neo-N (firmware 3.3.0) and am using the 3.1.18 version of the personalization tool. I am trying to upload to the Yubikey Cloud and continue to run into the OTP prefix error.

I've reviewed the 8 search results and they don't provide a solution. My keyboard has been set to US only, as there were noted issues with US - Dvorak.

I have configured "Configuration 2" with the information as specified by the Yubico OTP quick mode, to include the public identity of vv for the start of the parameter. Additionally, within the Settings window, I also have all of these items checked (3).

I've tried it on Windows 11.0 and Chrome 39.0.217 without any success.

What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Thank you,

~freedomfighter

Last edited by freedomfighter on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:00 pm 

Hi freedomfighter,

you are sure to use the right slot while sending the OTP? Remember to press Yubikey 3-5sec. for Slot 2.
Maybe check the provided OTP by your self. It had to start with vv...... and not with cc............ If your are not sure, feel free to send a generated OTP from Slot 2 here.

There is also a little chance to have a identity which someone else already have registered. Try to use another one.

cheer
Manuel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:19 pm 

aicahthohvip wrote:
Hi freedomfighter,

you are sure to use the right slot while sending the OTP? Remember to press Yubikey 3-5sec. for Slot 2.
Maybe check the provided OTP by your self. It had to start with vv...... and not with cc............ If your are not sure, feel free to send a generated OTP from Slot 2 here.

There is also a little chance to have a identity which someone else already have registered. Try to use another one.

cheer
Manuel

OTP already started with vv. I didn't realize that for Slot 2 one needed to press the key for 3-5 seconds. Problem solved! Beautiful. :D

1-2 seconds for Yubikey OTP generation.

Thank you,

~freedomfighter