Yubico Forum

...visit our web-store at store.yubico.com
It is currently Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:22 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:25 am 

I have 10 keys. I can only access the Forum with one. I can't even access it with my virgin keys after registering.

How do I enable the other keys to access the Yubikey forum also?
Please help,

Many thanks,

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:06 am 

Heya, all you need to do is goto "User Control Panel" at the top right of any forum page, and click on "Profile" under Options, then Manage Yubikeys, and add away :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:32 pm 

Nurple wrote:
Heya, all you need to do is goto "User Control Panel" at the top right of any forum page, and click on "Profile" under Options, then Manage Yubikeys, and add away :)

That does not work. I have just been informed by Yubico that you can only use one key with the forum. They state that they are going to fix this "sometime next year".

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:37 pm 

Well that's strange, as I've just logged in with another one of my keys I registered the way I mentioned. And I did test all the keys I added at the time I added them, I have 3 added, and all work.

Oh I should mention that I also added them to my main account to login in the shop, and the revoke service, so maybe that had an effect on this.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:55 pm 

Nurple wrote:
Well that's strange, as I've just logged in with another one of my keys I registered the way I mentioned. And I did test all the keys I added at the time I added them, I have 3 added, and all work.

Oh I should mention that I also added them to my main account to login in the shop, and the revoke service, so maybe that had an effect on this.

What do you mean by adding them to your main account. Did you use different email addresses? What is the revoke service?

Do you have the plain Yubikey v2?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:54 pm 

By main account I mean the webstore, which I guess isn't really a main account, anyway you're able to login with either a otp or email and a password, I have mine setup to use a otp and password (https://store.yubico.com/store/catalog/login.php) I only use one email addy.

The revoke service (https://admin.yubico.com/yubirevoke/login.php) lets you disable lost/stolen/broken keys.

Oh and my first key uses Firmware v2.1.1, and my other 10 that I got from the xmas offer are 2.2.3, and yep I have the basic Yubikeys.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:56 am 

Nurple wrote:
By main account I mean the webstore, which I guess isn't really a main account, anyway you're able to login with either a otp or email and a password, I have mine setup to use a otp and password (https://store.yubico.com/store/catalog/login.php) I only use one email addy.

The revoke service (https://admin.yubico.com/yubirevoke/login.php) lets you disable lost/stolen/broken keys.

Oh and my first key uses Firmware v2.1.1, and my other 10 that I got from the xmas offer are 2.2.3, and yep I have the basic Yubikeys.

Nurple,

Thanks for the input. I rechecked with Yubico support and got the following answer:

The person replying on the forum is correct! I thought that this version of the forum was not in production yet but it is … and actually have been for a while when I checked with internal IT.

I tested adding five keys and it works just great so sorry for the confusion I caused. You can safely visit “Manage YubiKeys” and add as many as you like.

Best Regards,
Kurt

I now can get the forums on any of my keys.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:04 pm 

Glad it's all working now. :)