Yubico Forum

...visit our web-store at store.yubico.com
It is currently Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:48 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:26 am 

Hey there,

I'd like to condense some creativity and innovation into this thread - let me explain why and how.

A few years ago, I participated in a german program, which name would probably translate as "youth think future" (the german equivalent was equally horrible in grammar) - well, it was about taking some existing fundation, science, medical systems, social stuff, practically anything and to think it 20 years into the future. What could it become, what should it become and so on and so forth. Even though the ideas my group came up with were far from being put into practice - it was quite fun and triggered some thinking processes in the older people to which we presented them.

I'd like to do something similar here - the existing basis for all of this is of course the Yubikey as it is right now. As I presume it, the wiki is for implemented solutions or currently possible, but not existing implementations. In this thread however, I'd like to go a step further: Post ideas that start with some ludicrous assumptons like "let's assume, everyone got a Yubikey..." or "let's imagine, the Yubikey could do ..." - just let your imagination run freely, don't be limited by the current possibilities - actually, there are no boundaries to the first stage of this 'game' :)

Oh and just to be clear: do not critiicize the ideas of others - think them further or turn them into something else, but do not criticize them or start arguing about ther possible realization - it is not about that right now!

Happy thinking!

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+